Erik is a financial and investment advisor based out of New Orleans. He helps his clients manage their investments and make financial decisions that align their values with their money. He helps clients with 401(k) rollovers, retirement planning, getting out of debt, learning new savings habits and life insurance planning. People often consult with him on their most pressing financial concerns.
As a financial advisor, Erik works with people who want to build wealth through wise investment management. He wants his clients doing the things they love and not toiling over their finances, so he offers:
- Active investment management
- A high level of personalized service
- Financial education
- Financial tools to support financial decisions
- Ongoing planning services
He is the co-developer of “Building Us”, a premarital counseling program that combines relationship counseling with financial coaching created jointly with a family therapist.
In 2010, He co-founded an independent property and casualty insurance agency, Garcia Insurance Services (continuing his family’s legacy in that arena of the financial services world).
You can contact Erik at Erik@Plan-Wisely.com
Licenses and Certifications:
- Investment Advisor Representative - New Century Financial Group, L.L.C
- Registered Representative - Royal Alliance Associates, Inc. - Registrations: Series 6 and 63
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance – Garcia Financial Group
- Tulane University’s A.B Freeman School of Business