11412 Campbell Lane
New Orleans, LA 70128
Xavier Angel is the founder and owner of Angel Wealth Strategies, an insurance and investment firm in New Orleans, Louisiana. Xavier advocates a financial strategy that integrates insurance, investments, and estate planning while maintaining adequate cash access.
As a wealth strategist, Xavier takes a holistic approach that ensures financial security while exploring and achieving avenues for wealth accumulation. Using this process, he works with his clients in the following areas:
- Active investment management
- Business continuation strategies
- Employee benefit and retention services
- Estate strategies
- Life and Disability Insurance planning
- Retirement analysis and programs
Xavier served as a two-term president for the Louisiana Chapter of Society of Financial Service Professionals and currently serves as a National Director.
He is president of his neighborhood homeowner’s association, engaged in community organizations and programs and serves on the board of the Men’s Club of his church parish.
Xavier currently holds industry designations:
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified in Long-Term Care (CLTC)
- Series 6, 7, and 63
- Loyola University at Chicago, Bachelors of science – Physics